This variant is currently sold out.
WHAT'S THIS GOOD FOR?
This vegan, repair mask provides strength to strands and is formulated with pea protein to bind moisture, hydrate hair, and prevent breakage. Our plant-based protein is much milder than traditional proteins, creating an effective treatment even for those with protein-sensitive and low porosity hair. Unsure if this product is right for you? Take our Wash Day Ritual quiz to get a custom recommendation.
- All textures
- Parched or damaged hair
- Relaxed or color-treated hair
- Strengthens and increases hair strand elasticity in dry, brittle, heat-damaged, and color or chemically treated hair
- Boosts shine to restore hair's natural vibrancy
- Scalp-soothing Blue Tansy oil calms and prevents irritation
- Attracts moisture and prevents breakage
Deionized Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata Seed Protein, Brazilian Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Quaternium-87, Vegetable Glycerine, Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Oenocarpus Bataua (Brazilian Patauá) Fruit Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopherol, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Tanacetum Annuum Flower/Leaf/Stem Oil